Engineering & Technical Talent Acquisition Expertise Delivers Results
Competition for engineering and technical talent is fierce. Hiring organizations requiring this talent quickly suffer competitive disadvantages without strategic, ongoing recruiting efforts. For engineers and technical professionals, despite ample opportunity, career management is still daunting.
180 Engineering is exclusively focused on identifying and engaging top engineering and technical talent either with specific job opportunities or simply building our talent network so that we can quickly and effectively fill positions for our clients when the need arises. For candidates, the 180 Engineering team continually shares relevant career opportunities with our talent network. We seek to make the process of opportunity exploration and career management as efficient and enjoyable as possible.
Why hiring organizations work with 180 Engineering?
- Fast time to fill for direct hire and contract talent
- High percentage of placements per job order
- High percentage of fills per contract
- Low candidate introductions to hire ratios
- High contractor retention rates
Why candidates work with 180 Engineering?
- Deep matching of candidates’ skills and personalities to opportunities
- High direct hire and contractor retention rates reflect attention to both the needs of candidates and hiring organizations
- Individualized coaching and interview preparation
- Dedication to the engineering and technical fields offers a robust ongoing career management resource
In fact, we believe numbers tell the story better than words ever could.
|Percentage of Placements per Job Order||39%||24%|
|Percentage of Fills per Contract||42%||24%|
|Time to Fill (from posting to
|26 days (contract)
53 days (direct hire)
|37 days (contract)
90 days (direct hire)
|Candidate Submittals to
|Contractor Retention Rates||98%||70%|
*Sources: Techserv Alliance, American Staffing Association, & Undocumented Consensus.